WARNING!!! SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

helpful information sharing

Moderator: Naxos

WARNING!!! SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

Postby EMTchibi » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:42 am

Do NOT go onto Tarlach channel 1! It is broken. If this happens, your connection will 'terminate abnormally'. When this happens, You won't be able to log back in, regardless of using it on steam or regular client,rebooting your computer, or waiting a longass time. Please refrain from going onto Channel 1 until Nexon fixes it :c
EMTchibi
Event Manager

Local time: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:38 am
IGN (InGameName): EMTchibi
living in: Europe (CET+-)

Re: WARNING!!! SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

Postby Naxos » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:52 am

Thanks for the warning, I'll double check on Nexon Forum to see if anyone knows about it, and post if none dont
Naxos
Guild Member

Local time: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:38 am
IGN (InGameName): Naxos

Postby Arianamue » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:12 pm

To add to this, when I was about to log off last night, I was trying to grab one of my own flyers from the housing board to check the house.
I can't say whether I forgot to grab a return home key from my brownie or the key disappeared from my inventory. In any case I couldn't find it and thought I forgot to get one.
Well, opening the housing board and searching for my sales worked. I clicked to receive a flyer but nothing happened. So I closed the board assuming it had to do with what Nylm just told via guild channel. I realized that maybe it was just a lag problem and went to retry getting a flyer but I couldn't open the board nor could I move or do anything but chat. I'm still hoping this will resolve quickly (in Nexon terms) and that I will be able to log on and play normally today.
Arianamue
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:38 am
IGN (InGameName): Arianamue

Postby EMTchibi » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Nax, you can check out the superlong forum here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Community/for ... -Log-In-(3)-quot%26nxid%3D10

I hope you can play normally today Ari :c I've heard lots of different things about scammers and lots of hackers (videos/pictures for proof since the alert group requires that) and I'm hoping its nothing related to them...or even if it is i just hope nexon fixes it soon x.x
EMTchibi
Event Manager

Local time: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:38 am
IGN (InGameName): EMTchibi

Return to Things to know about Mabi