Introduce Yourself!

Wanna know something about the guild? Ask here!
Smalltalk and everything you want the world to know, goes here too.

Moderator: Naxos

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Clave » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Name/Alias: Clave
Time Zone: MST

How long have you been playing Mabinogi, and what made you join?
I've been playing since 2015's August. I used to play a different game until I joined a room with people talking about other online games. Someone mentioned Mabinogi and that it is a big game, so I learned that it has some really exciting adventures to go for, so I left the game and joined Mabinogi.

What characters do you play, and what are they like?
I play Clave, a human girl. I made her focus on Warrior skills more than anything else. I'm still not good with it, but I try my best.

What made you join Resonanze?
I've met some of the Resonanze members in Tir already before joining. I trust Resonanze to be one of those Social guilds that has really nice people I can get along with, and I was right. Someone from the guild also stole my heart, and they must take full responsibility for it. <3

Favourite colour?
Purple <3

And the most important question of all... Cats or dogs?
Cats.

Random chatter time!
Hello! My name is Clave. I'm a chatty person too. I even tend to spam the chat box at times as long as I'm not too shy. I like playing games, watching movies or Youtube videos. I am also interested in drawing, but I'm not so good at it. Money motivates me, but there's someone important motivates me more than that, and he is one of my most important priorities. My goal in Mabinogi is to enjoy the game with people I care about, and have fun with all the features this game could provide me. I have two cats to take care of, one is fit and one is a little chubby. They are really fluffy, and they tend to sleep on my lap or right in front of my face when I'm laying down, so if I make some typos often, now you know why. I also love coffee soooooooooooooooooo much. The sweet ones with milk, but I'm not allowed with it anymore 'cuz it backfires to me and making me end up less.. stable. o-o Anyways~~~ Nice to meet you everyone! I am glad to finally be here in this guild. Chat with ya in Mabinogi! ^.^
Clave
Guild Member

Local time: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:24 pm
IGN (InGameName): Clave
living in: NA West (CET-9hrs)

Postby Naxos » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Clave wrote:And the most important question of all... Cats or dogs?
Cats.

ಠnಠ

Nax is disappoint.
Naxos
Guild Member

Local time: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:24 am
IGN (InGameName): Naxos
living in: Europe (CET+-)

Postby link0990 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Name/Alias: Link/Whatever you want as long as it's clear I'm the one being spoken to owo
Time Zone: EST

Since before G1 was free, and the icon was yellow. But on and off. I saw the ad in Shojen Jump mag and at the time, well you know how Nao looks, and can do some age maths, yea?

Link mostly, but I have been on Dogemanchew over on Alexina recently. I'm a master Herbologist, and find life skills to be really rewarding! <3 However, sometimes I just wanna jump in and make a sacrifice to the blood gods~ All in all, my goal is to get all rank 1s, but that's a far ways off~

Dragana was in the guild, and she said that everyone here was pretty chill, so here I am!

Favourite colour?
I'm really fond of sky blue, but I also really like soft pinks.

Dogemanchew didn't give it away, did it? I like dogs :D

Random chatter time!
No topic is too taboo with me, so my limits are pretty much non-existent. It's really hard to piss me off, so don't worry about that at all! Always up for a chat, and will probably respond while running stuff, albeit at a slower rate. If I'm not online for a few days, I'm not dead, just probably got busy with stuff. Either way, say hi! I only nibble.
link0990
Guild Member

Local time: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:24 am
IGN (InGameName): link0990
living in: NA East (CET-5hrs)

Postby Xatai » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:48 am

Name/Alias: Xatai
Time Zone: PST

I've played Mabi since September of 2014. I originally joined to play Mabi with a friend, but when I first started, he stopped playing. I continued playing because it seemed like a very fun mmo.

I play Xatai the most out of all the characters I have. A human with a mastery of martial arts, adventuring and close combat, soon to be mastering magic. Though, I tend to get distracted and want to try to do other skills at the same time, like music, puppetry, cooking...I'm hungry now ._. Oh, and Xatai also likes to explore while swinging around a giant axe or hammer, you've been warned.

I joined Resonanze when I first started Mabi. I believe it was around October, because Nax and Ari asked if i wanted to join the Halloween event. It was pretty fun, and I got confused most of the time, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. After that, Nax and Millith taught me how to use counter, WM, and smash properly since the wolfys in the Tir fields kept beating me up x.x Since then, I've really enjoyed spending time with everyone and helping out as much as I can ^.^

Favourite colour? The shade of blue that is in between blue and purple. I want to say it's indigo? I dunno ;-;

Dogs ^^ so friendly and cute :3

Random chatter time!
Hi there! I didn't realize I didn't do one of these yet x.x Well, I'm Xatai ^^ I'm pretty laid back and I love to help out when I'm able to, even though I get a bit scatterbrained at times. Nonetheless, I will always try my best. I like to watch movies, play video games, garden, and cook. Oh, and I like to toss marshmallows at people, so be prepared! See you all in-game :3
Xatai
Guild Member

Local time: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:24 pm
IGN (InGameName): Xatai
living in: NA West (CET-9hrs)

Previous

Return to Communicate with Resonance