Currently unable to come online

Wanna know something about the guild? Ask here!
Smalltalk and everything you want the world to know, goes here too.

Moderator: Naxos

Re: Currently unable to come online

Postby Naxos » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:30 pm

By decompressing program, I mean WinRar, Winzip and similar.

Try and right click it, go to Properties, Compatibility and tick Run as Admin directly there. If that still doesn't cut it, you can select Compatibility mode for Windows XP (which sometime works but sometime does absolutely nothing), If that doesn't work still, I'm afraid you may need to redownload (the same way, or a different way than the one you used for your current install).

Unless maybe Ari can think of something else :o
Naxos
Guild Member

Local time: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:30 pm
IGN (InGameName): Naxos
living in: Europe (CET+-)

Postby Arianamue » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:18 am

Yeah, to install Mabi you need Admin privileges. To install with admin, try right click or SHIFT-right click and select "Run as Administrator". Then you need to provide the Administrator's login.
Recently I read that people are having problems installing the download. There should be quite some threads about it in the Tech support of Mabi's forums. I'm not sure how people solved this, but I could imagine there is a link to an older installation file somewhere, that might work.

I don't think you need a decompression software for the install but windows comes since the XP version with a built in Unzip feature. Still I recommend 7zip which is free and versatile.

EDIT: Forgot to mention:
If the install finally worked, replace the desktop shortcut to Mabi with a shortcut to "Mabinogi.exe" in your Mabi installation folder (i.e. C:\Nexon\Mabinogi\Mabinogi.exe) and treat that shortcut like Nax described above.
Arianamue
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:30 pm
IGN (InGameName): Arianamue

Postby Nathanstorm » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:44 am

Sorry for my very late response, My mom said that the technican will come on monday. I really hope It will work out so I guess that I should wait, thank you for all the help Nax and Ari
Nathanstorm
Guild Member

IGN (InGameName):

Postby Naxos » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:52 pm

I'm hoping for the best >.< I mailed you a little something, since you missed so many days D: I hope you'll like it
Naxos
Guild Member

IGN (InGameName): Naxos

Previous

Return to Communicate with Resonance