Suggestion: Forum Revamp

Wanna know something about the guild? Ask here!
Smalltalk and everything you want the world to know, goes here too.

Moderator: Naxos

Suggestion: Forum Revamp

Postby Levvy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:56 pm

I think the forum is due for some late spring cleaning. :3

I'm not sure about others, but I think it's a bit hard to find things on the forum. For example, when starting threads, I'm not really sure where to place them. Additionally, some boards are not really used at all. I think we should change the boards up a bit, rename some, add new ones and move threads around. :D

For now, I can think of these boards:

Announcements: Official guild announcements, as well as announcements about Mabi.

Suggestions for Resonanze:
Suggestions for the guild and anything related to the guild. (Such as the forum)

Creative Corner: For fanart, stories, perhaps future creative events :D I know some people in here draw, and I'd love to see their art.

Forum Games: Play some games with guildies!

I think Guild News and Guild Announcements should just be Announcements. Suggestions about events can be made in Suggestions. Once we plan on doing something, we can announce it in Announcements. In the Announcements, we should also make a thread for absences, that people can simply post in if they're going away for a bit, instead of a whole board for that currently. Announcements should also include anything official about Resonance, such as rules and meetings.

I really like "Things to know about Mabi", but perhaps that can be renamed to something more catchy? I dunno. "Mabi Tips"? Mabi Guides?

I also really like the "Files to Share" board. :3

Just some changes I thought of. What do you think?
Levvy
Friend of Resonanze

Local time: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:39 pm
IGN (InGameName):
living in: NA East (CET-5hrs)

Re: Suggestion: Forum Revamp

Postby Nylm » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Technically we alread have an announcement forum. It's just that it's called Guild News o:
And forum games are something that I'd just put into off topic o:

Other than that, good suggestions though. :3
I'd also like to see an official MML Section, maybe? The "Mabi files to share" Section was originally intended for that and AI scripts, I think. But realistically it's only used for MML.
Nylm
Guild Member

Local time: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:39 pm
IGN (InGameName):
living in: Europe (CET+-)

Return to Communicate with Resonance